'Wave On' 'The Run Wave' another amazing hair story by the genius Adam Reed.
Every time I assist Adam his vision always seem to amaze me, adding incredible hair with a ‘no bull shit attitude.’
The atmosphere stays calm no matter what the scenario.
Complementing to Henry’s psychedelic high octane front row with the likes of Alexa Chung and Daisy Lowe. Like the calm before the storm, but always ends with a party! ’
The show: House of Holland Spring/Summer 2015
The hair team: Adam Reed for ghd
The look: “Wave on” – tousled waves with a mid-side parting and narrow shape.
The inspiration: 70s groupie hair
The key product: ghd curve classic wave wand
Get the Look
1. “Dread-dry” the hair – twisting small sections and blasting dry with the ghd aura.
2. Separate hair into sections all over and mist with a blend of heat protection spray and Cornish sea salt.
3. Run the iron down each section, stopping half way to wrap hair around. Run the iron through the section three times.
4. Once styled, spray with more texture spray.
5. Before models walk out, use pomade to weigh the hair down at the roots and tuck a piece behind the ear.